The Heritage Valley Blazers, Inc. is committed to serving the athletes, alumni and clubs of the Heritage Valley (Santa Paula, Fillmore and Piru).
If, you need a scholarship, please see the information below:
- Athlete Donation: For post season athletes going to National Junior Olympics
- Guidelines: Only USATF National Junior Olympic (XC/Track& Field) Championships.
- Eligibility: varies by athlete participant. See an HVB Board Member for details.
- Deadline: Athlete scholarship requests, must be turned in prior to club monthly meetings held every second Tuesday of each month.
- HVB Developmental Scholarship: For athletes participating in out-of-season Running Camps and families with financial hardship wanting their kids to participate in the HVB Clubs.
- Submittal of scholarship applications does not guarantee membership to applicants. Applications get reviewed for eligibility.
- Nonprofit Donation: For non-profit Clubs, organizations and schools local to the Santa Clara River Valley.
- Deadline: Donation letter requests, must be turned in prior to club monthly meetings held every second Tuesday of each month.
- HVB Academic Scholarship: For HVB Club Alumni in high school as senior pursuing collegiality and the sport.
- Deadline: Fillmore or Santa Paula High School athletes, must obtain and turn in applications to their school college and career centers.
Submittal of scholarship applications does not guarantee money will be given to applicants. Applications get reviewed for eligibility.