The Heritage Valley Blazers, Inc. is committed to serving the athletes, alumni and clubs of the Heritage Valley (Santa Paula, Fillmore and Piru).
If, you need a scholarship, please see the information below:
- Athlete Donation: For post season athletes going to National Junior Olympics
- Guidelines: Only USATF National Junior Olympic (XC/Track& Field) Championships.
- Eligibility: varies by athlete participant. See an HVB Board Member for details.
- Deadline: Athlete scholarship requests, must be turned in prior to club monthly meetings held every second Tuesday of each month.
- HVB Developmental Scholarship: For athletes participating in out-of-season Running Camps and families with financial hardship wanting their kids to participate in the HVB Clubs.
- Submittal of scholarship applications does not guarantee money will be given to applicants. Applications get reviewed for eligibility.
- Nonprofit Donation: For non-profit Clubs, organizations and schools local to the Santa Clara River Valley.
- Deadline: Donation letter requests, must be turned in prior to club monthly meetings held every second Tuesday of each month.
- HVB Academic Scholarship: Senior athletes collegiality pursuing the sport or any club alumni.
- Deadline: Fillmore or Santa Paula High School athletes, must obtain and turn in applications to their school college and career centers.